Tech Advisors Cloud Powered By Coaxis is an Endorsed Program for the New York Society of Certified Public Accountant (NYSSCPA). The Tech Advisors Cloud Powered By Coaxis program offers special pricing to NYSSCPA members for secure & compliant information technology services.
Tech Advisors Cloud Powered by Coaxis provides CPA firms with a fully hosted and managed network solution designed to remove the complexities of federal and industry compliances, curb the demands of information technology infrastructure, and reduce the threat of cybercrime.
The Team has extensive experience in hosting and supporting a broad range of tax and financial reporting software applications such as: Wolters Kluwer (CCH Solutions), Thomson Reuters (CS Professional Suite), Intuit (QuickBooks Enterprise, Lacerte Tax, QuickBooks Premier, ProSeries), Sage Accounting, DrakeSoftware, OfficeTools Workspace, and more.
Tech Advisors Cloud Powered by Coaxis was created by CPAs for CPAs, and offers clients the unique experience of working with technicians who specialize in their field.
Cloud Protected Accounting
Managed Hosting for All Major Tax Software
- Customized Cloud Portal for your Firm
- QuickBooks Hosting - Intuit® Authorized Provider
- Fully Compliant with GLBA, SOX, HIPAA, SSAE 16
- Secure Remote Access
- Hosting for Email, Calendars
- Written Information Security Plans (WISP)
- Breach Assessment (including dark web monitoring, employee vulnerability assessments, and training)
Tax Software Hosting Expertise
Thomson Reuters (CS Professional Suite)
- UltraTax CS
- Practice CS
- Accounting CS
- FileCabinet CS
- Fixed Assets CS
- Creative Solutions Accounting
- Checkpoint Tools for PPC
- Smart Practice Aids
Wolters Kluwer (CCH Solutions)
- Prosystem fxTM Engagement
- Prosystem fxTM TAX
- Prosystem fxTM Planning
- Prosystem fxTM Knowledge Coach
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- Lacerte tax
- QuickBooks Premier
- Sage Accounting
- Office Tools WorkspaceTM
- GLBA (Federal) – Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, HIPAA (Federal) – Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, HITECH (Federal) – the Health Information Technology for Eco nomic and Clinical Health Act, CJIS (Federal) – Criminal Justice Information Services, FedRAMP Ready (Federal), FISMA Ready (Federal), SOC 1 & SOC 2 Industry Compliancy, 201-CMR-17 – Massachusetts Personal Data Breach Laws
Sign Me Up For The Free Assessment
In terms of technology, my business is unique in that I can’t have any downtime during tax season. It’s just not possi-ble. And I trust them that that’s not going to happen. The last thing I worry about in this business right now is my technology situation.
Gorton & Company, P.C. Tech Advisors Client since 2014